Today's message from universe on 19 Dec !

Today's card are from Archangel Oracle cards and Past life Oracle cards! Life review and The Arts !



What I am getting from these cards is, as the year 2018 is nearly going to end, take inventory of your year. If possible take inventory of your life too, just to make it simple take for this year first. Also The arts card says about getting yourself merge in any art form you are drawn to, nothing to prove from that, just to explore as this art will help you be creative and when you review your this life, you may come across some of your hidden desires to explore an art form which you may have practiced across life times, or in your this life in past.

Thomas Merton. “Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”

Art can enable you to find yourself, your passion, your hidden talent, your joy, your way of being in here and now. As you explore this talent/passion/ art, you will find balance. Do not worry about your success in that art as it requires practice, patience, persistence, passion to master an art and you are asked just to explore so that you can find yourself.

For many of them it says that a past life is unhealed or unbalance in area of Arts, so today you can just acknowledge and declare that, that experience is over and this is new life and i choose to rejoice in this life with my creativity in this art form.

As you take inventory and explore your art, it will be easier for you to let go that doesn't serves you and you will create space for something better as every artist learns from his / her art. So you will step into 2019 with more clarity, better vision, better intention and renewed hope.
Universe operates on how you feel and not only on what you want. To raise your vibration to get what you want it's important that you let go of whatever holding you back, and art will help you in this process to be patient and enjoy the process.

This message applies to anyone who is reading, it doesn't matter where you are from, what you do for living, your age, gender or art form you choose to explore. Trust your inner guidance and try that skill, it doesn't matter you win or loose, how far you go, just explore.


Affirm My creativity is healing me, I trust the process of life. I easily let go and create room for good. My life is beyond my limitations or my experiences.

Hope this resonates with you, take what applies to you as this is general reading.



Thank you
Love and wishes,
Payal Lightworker

Oracle card by Doreen Virtue and Brian Weiss

P.S Today when I saw my plants, I saw that how beautiful they are and how much I learn from them, also I love taking photographs ( it can be art too ) of daily life or anything that amazes me, I love to capture that moment and share it with world. Like this pic below. It's so beautiful! I just love these flowers, plants. I feel they are talking to me, bringing so much love, hope, blessings in my life ! I am learning from them to just blossom, spreading joy and let go. Plants / trees teach me to be grounded, to be patient, to give unconditional love, to be in moment. ❤😊🙏
I love writing, love yoga , love healing so basically you need to explore whatever you find drawn too, as I am exploring these art form and I have actually healed many areas of my life and now contributing to other people's life. 


Email for personal readings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angel Card of the Day :: Harmony ::

Angel Card of the Day :: Wedding

Romance Angel card : Playfulness