Today's message from Angels on 3 Dec !

Today's message are from Angel dreams Oracle card and Angel of Abundance cards !



The messages from Angels are, Take a Dively Guided Chance and Astral travel
You are been Divinely guided, specially through astral travel, during your dreams. You may or you may not remember your dreams but your subconscious mind remember everything.
Soul has it's way to get guidance, you just need to silence your mind, as guidance coming to you now is vital and has a purpose for your mission on earth, or your lesson on earth.


You have made room for new understanding in your life, you have asked for help, and one of the way you will get your guidance is through astral travel, do not get fearful as soul never sleeps, astral travelling is a state where you are between asleep and awake states of being. Your astral body, is filled with sparkles, like a thousand tiny stars and universe.

New information is coming to you, even if doesn't make sense now, just make note of details you get, even if you do not remember everything just trust. Trust that you are Dively Guided. Trust that you are here for purpose, trust that you are here to evolve, trust that universe is on your side, more you trust, more you will believe in yourself, more you believe in yourself, more you will believe in being here and vice versa.

You can plan to take a break from your routine life and explore nature or new place that you wanted to visit. Any culture, city or place, or activity you are drawn towards, kindly explore that as there are some answers , logical or illogical, but yes it will lead you to better understanding. Taking risk which lead you to your answers can make you little discomfort, but then see what is important, to remain in that pain and agony or exploring something with trust that you are guided. There is no right or wrong ways, but only experience with risk involved, facing consequences of choices you had made and you will make will lead you to your life purpose.

Keep dream journal, explore new places or culture, join new class or activity, visit a therapist who can help you decode your dreams. Breathing exercise can help you clear your mind, can help you get clear dreams. Meditation can be helpful too.

Affirm I am Divinely guided, I remember my dreams and they are bringing clarity towards my situation.


SHARING MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, READ ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE IN DREAM GUIDANCE, YOU MAY REALTE OR YOU MAY NOT :)
If you pay attention, no matter how difficult your situations are, you are going to pull yourself out of that. I remember when few years back I had a vivid dream, a dream where I was swinging on a swing attached to sky and there was earth beneath me, I was going through most difficult phase in my life, and that dream has changed my life as later it gave me sense of freedom, freedom from barriers I had created, barriers of fear, drama, worry, helplessness, anger and so much pain. That dream I had later interpreted as getting my own sense of freedom, through healing self, through facing all that I created for self, yes it was for my learning, for my evolution, for completing my karmic cycles, which all make sense now. In that dream of mine I saw myself going through various places and I was really not able to make sense once I was awake, I wanted to go back to that dream and explore more, but couldn't as there are stages to go to next level and unless you complete and learn from that stages you can't go further. Later I started more connected dreams, dreams which I could remember so clearly, sometime I use to realise in my dream that I am dreaming and use to make note of details of that dream, which proved to be very healing and guiding in my journey of self realisation. Now my dreams are more clear and my trust in myself and my inner guidance has increased.
I had healed my inner child through dreams, visited a past life, visited different releams ( which I don't remember clearly yet ), had predictive dreams too.
Done healing for clients through dreams too. Will share my experiences in coming time if possible.

Hope this resonates with you. Take what resonates as it's a general reading. Always use your understanding and inner guidance before making any choices.

Thank you

Lots of love and wishes

Payal Lightworker

Angel cards by Doreen Virtue, Grant Virtue and Melissa Virtue 

For personal reading Email me.
Testimonials 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angel Card of the Day :: Harmony ::

Angel Card of the Day :: Wedding

Romance Angel card : Playfulness