Message from Angels for weekend!

Message for weekend from 23 to 25 Nov !

Wedding card brings message of Union of two souls coming together and starting a family, it's a card taking commitment to next level. So if you are looking for a sign for commitment, love or marriage do not worry, this is your sign. It's a sign, if you are looking for partner, also if you have  any negative belief or experiences with regards to marriage, realise it, as it's delaying the whole process as this is being validated by the card, Its time to leave unhealthy situation.


Various messages can be

• Wedding on cards, release negative thoughts, beliefs or past experiences so that you entre in a healthy partnership.

• Attending a wedding can bring lot of happiness, also bless people who are getting married so that you attract a blessed marriage, in between I am really attending a marriage tomorrow 😉😊, I think it's sign for me too. ( Many time I do give my example so just sharing here as a universe signs are really wonderful, I had been in an unhealthy marriage and took lot of time and efforts to let go, today when I look back it gives me peace and gratitude, as I would have not been what I am if I would have not gone through that. So marriage or wedding is a sacred union but both need to put love, respect and trust to sustain a healthy marriage) Today when I see happy couples I feel blessed to see them happy, my belief has changed, now it's time to check your beliefs too.

• Visualise and affirm a happy wedding, if you want to get married. Soon you will meet your partner for marriage.

• Unhealthy situation also comes from past life Vows or oath, so today release your vows and oath by affirming " I release all vows, oath and curse about me getting into marriage, across time and space, across all lifetimes" "I deserve healthy relationship, I release the need to get into unhealthy relationship"

• If you are concern about someone's marriage then do not worry, they are on their journey of learning and growing thus it will happen in divine timing.

• Release your judgement about marriage, it's blocking your growth

• Consult a counsellor or therapist with regards to your marriage, do not wait for right time.

• If you are in an unhealthy marriage then consult a lawyer.

• Do not force your partner to get into marriage, discuss the topic of marriage, give time to them but if they are not commiting a marriage then take a break from relation and review of what you are actually looking in that relation, if you feel this is what you want then stay or leave, make choice with love and not from need, you will never regret.

  • Prayer mention on card can help you in your relationship. 



Self love can help you to have a loving relationship, you cannot change your partner's behaviour or actions, as you have no control there. Change yourself I.e love yourself, and you can see change in them, or in some cases they may leave your space.

Lots of love and wishes. Only take what resonates with you.

THANK YOU

Payal Lightworker

Angel cards from Daily guidance Oracle cards and Archangel Michael deck by Doreen Virtue


NOTE : PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MAJOR DECISIONS ON THE BASIS OF CARDS, THIS IS GENERAL READING. AND DO NOT LET ANYONE DECIDE FOR YOU. 


Testimonials
Email me for personal readings. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angel Card of the Day :: Harmony ::

Angel Card of the Day :: Wedding

Romance Angel card : Playfulness